The Fashion Design Major will urge to creative
The Fashion Design Major will urge to creative, motivated personalities with an intense interest in fashion and passion for contemporary designs.
Students will learn the principles of designs and creative studio practices and develop skills in fabric manipulation and construction, design, pattern making, styling, and fashion illustrations.
fashion designing course in Delhi
This Fashion Design Major encourages aspirants to take an innovative approach to design, achieve technical competence, and gain industry experience. Students will acquire skills, knowledge, and contacts to prepare you for a range of career opportunities within the fashion industry.
Graduating fashion learners have so many opportunities to present their work to industry professionals at an end-of-year fashion show.
What you’ll learn at Passion Academy of fashion designing, The Fashion Design Major will urge to creative
Use the principles and technologies of garment design and construction and independently research and manage the application of new skills and knowledge to the garment design process.
Implement analytical thinking and evaluation of the practice of contemporary fashion designs.
Practice the principles of garment design through the study of 2D and 3D media and develop a collection through the synthesis of a body of independent research.
Analyze garment technologies for appropriate application to garment design and production; assess the impact of technology on sustainable design practice.
Develop and demonstrate professional and personal attributes to get successful in the fashion design industry, including interpersonal skill and an appreciation of business ethics; apply leadership skills to work both independently and in small teams.
Why study Fashion Design Major
Fashion is an entertaining, dynamic, and growing industry.
Fashion graduates are renowned in the fashion industry in both ways national and international.
Learning fashion designing creates a broad range of employment opportunities in fashion and related industries.
What Courses to take for Fashion Design Major
The required and elective courses aspirants would take for fashion design major differ considerably amongst fashion designing schools. Fashion design courses are listed here that are illustrative of topics you are likely to experience majorly in this profession.
- Computer-Aided Patterns Drafting
- Creative Fashion Designing
- Drafting & Tailoring
- Fashion Design Marketing
- Fashion Retail Internships
- Fashion Show Productions
- Fashion Sketching and Arts
- History of Costumes
- Microcomputer Applications
- Textile Science
- The Apparel Industry
- Wardrobe Development for TV and Film
What are the other fashion design majors that are related to – Fashion Design
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Graphic Design
- Industrial and Product Design
- Interior Design
Fashion Design Major also includes experimental textiles, knit designs, accessory designs, fashion drawings, surface pattern designs, history of arts, and history of fashion. Throughout the college career, students designs will get presented in various student fashion shows, including a senior collection show in the final year. Graduation programs have gone on to work in design houses in small-scale or mass distribution, trade magazines, fashion periodicals, and support industries.
- Fashion Design Major Courses
- Core coursework covers construction, textiles, and presentation. Sample courses include:
- Fashion Design Major Concepts
- Accessory Design
- Textiles for Designers
- History of Fashion Design II: Contemporary Trends
- Digital Presentation for Fashion Design
- View fashion design major official requirements.
- Practical Experience at Passion Academy of fashion designing
- Get the benefit of opportunities outside the classroom to enrich the coursework and improving the arts.
Enjoy the professional studio facility, shared computer lab, printing labs, and fabrication lab at Passion Academy of fashion designing.
- Join with the fashion Association students of Passion Academy of fashion designing, the program’s student group and get involved with fashion shows, field trips, and visiting speakers.
- Take an internship to refine your technical proficiency, develop professional confidence, and bridge the gap between college and the professional world.
With a degree in fashion design major, you can pursue careers, including
- Fashion Buyer
- Fashion Designer
- Fashion Writer
- Costume Stylist
- Fashion Stylist
- Theatrical Costume Designers and Makers
- Producers or Retailers
- Design Entrepreneurs
- Freelance Designers
- Media or Costume Designers for Theatre and Films